Sunday, July 14, 2013

Eazy Breezy

I don't know what happen with the weather this week. Its really hot temperature usually, but now I feel very cold.
My brother said that we like living in the rainforest. He said so this is what we have to feel in the deep of tropic rainforest. Sometimes you feel hot in the day, but you feel breezy too in the night. What I think about that, I feel like living in Neverland. Because the weather depends on Peter Pan's feeling. When he gets mad, happy, the weather is light close to hot. But when he gets sad and gloomy, the weather is rain until thunderstorm, and Hook will be so happy until he can dance to kill Peter... hahahaa....
Do you understand of what I'm talking about? Beside of random things about the yo-yo weather and my obsession about Peter Pan, I have the strong reason answer.
Because Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and The Lost Boys lived in the jungle of Neverland. And the jungle had tropical weather.
That's it.
Just use the imagination.

And I love reading books and magazines while I'm doing my fasting activity. Because sometimes I throw away (not in the real action) my gadget and back into the human's manual habit. Read and write.
My favorite book is "open your heart, follow your prophet" definitely open my brain and my heart about my identity as a muslim. This is high recommended book from me :) the author is @tauladanrasul you can check it in at twitter account.
So, I want to sleep a while because 2 hours again I will sahur with my family :)
Salam :D

And oh yea, suddenly I have an idea to entry the competition of Gogirl! phenomenon. Hmm... lemme think about it. The prize is g.o.o.d. 25 million rupiahs for starting the clothing line business. Delicious!

Related Articles

1 comment:

Lockerette Paw Print